It was last updated on 7 June 2021.
Novfeel is the brand of Yiju Hardware Products Co.,Ltd, so thank you for choosing Yiju Hardware Products Co.,Ltd, And carry out business in the name of Novfeel (" Novfeel ", "we" “us” and "our" in this statement refer to Yiju Hardware Products Co.,Ltd).We will protect your personal information at all times to ensure that your privacy is not violated.If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or how we treat or protect your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We appreciate the trust you place in disclosing your personal information in order to access our website (www.novfeel.com) or use any of our services (derived from the website).We take your privacy very seriously, so in this Privacy Statement, we strive to explain to you in the clearest possible way what information we collect, how we use it, and what rights you have to it.We hope you will take some time to read it carefully, because it is important.If you do not agree to any of the terms in this privacy statement, please immediately stop visiting our website and stop using our services.
This Privacy Statement applies to all information collected through our Website or Services (originating from the Website) and any related services, sales, marketing or activities.
Please read this Privacy Statement carefully as it will help you understand how we handle the information we collect.
1. How do we collect information?
2. How do we use your information?
3. Will your information be shared with others?
5. How long will we keep your information?
6. How do we ensure the security of your information?
What is your right to privacy?
8. Disallow tracking control.
9. Will we update this notice?
10. How can you contact us about this notice?
11. How do you view, update or delete the data we collect from you?
1.0 How do we collect information?
The ways we collect information are A and B:
A: Personal information that you have disclosed to us
We collect the personal information you provide to us.The specific channels are:
1) when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our products and services;
2) When you participate in activities on the Site (such as by Posting messages on our online forums or entering contests, contests or giveaways);
3) When you contact us;
4) Other ways.
The personal information we collect depends on the context in which you interact with us and the Site, the choices you make, and the products and features you use.The personal information we collect may include the following:
The name;E-mail address;Telephone number;Sex;Date of birth and other similar information.
All personal information you provide to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you must notify us of any changes to such personal information.
B: Automatically collected information
Certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and/or browser and device characteristics, is automatically collected when you visit our Sites;
We collect certain information automatically when you visit, use or browse the Site.This information will not reveal your specific identity (such as your name or contact information), but may include equipment and use of information, such as your IP address, browser, and equipment characteristics, operating system, language preferences, reference URL, equipment name, location, country/region, and about you how and when to use our site, information and other technical information.This information is primarily used to maintain the security and operation of our website, as well as for our internal analysis and reporting purposes.
Like many businesses, we collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
The information we collected includes:
1) Logging and usage data.Log and usage data is service-related, diagnostic, usage and performance information that is automatically collected and recorded in log files by our servers when you visit or use our websites.Depending on how you interact with us, this log data may include your IP address, device information, browser type and Settings, and information about your activities on the Site (such as date/time stamps related to your usage, pages and files viewed, searches, and other actions you take,Such as the functions you use), device event information (such as system activity, error reports (sometimes referred to as "crash dumps"), and hardware Settings.
2) Equipment data.We collect device data, such as information about the computer, mobile phone, tablet or other device that you use to access the Site.Depending on the device used, this device data may include information such as your IP address (or proxy server), device and application identification number, location, browser type, hardware model Internet service provider and/or mobile carrier, operating system and system configuration.
3) Location data.We collect location data, such as information about the location of your device, which may or may not be accurate.How much information we collect depends on the type and Settings of the device you are using to access the site.For example, we might use GPS and other technologies to collect geo-location data that tells us your current location (based on your IP address).You may choose not to allow us to collect this information by denying access to the information or by disabling the location Settings on your device.Note, however, that if you opt out, you may not be able to use certain aspects of the service.
2.0 How do we use your information?
We process your information out of legitimate business interests, to fulfill our contract with you, to comply with our legal obligations, and to obtain your consent.
We use the Personal Information collected through our Website for the following commercial purposes.To achieve these purposes, we process your Personal Information in accordance with our legitimate business interests.We abide by our legal obligations and therefore enter into or perform contracts with you with your consent.
2.1 The following are examples of how we handle your personal information:
1) First name and last name
We keep this information so that the company has the right contacts.We retain this data indefinitely so that the right contact can be linked to the right inquiry, quote, order or other document.
2) Email address
We retain this information in order to be able to contact the right person within the company.We retain this data indefinitely so that the right contact can be linked to the right inquiry, quote, order or other document.
3) Company details
We store company data to view historical order records with the company.The contact is associated with the company, but can be anonymous if possible.The corporate data we retain do not include personal data.
4) Phone number
We store this information in order to be able to contact the right person within the company.We retain this data indefinitely so that the right contact can be linked to the right inquiry, quote, order or other document.
2.2 We indicate the specific processing reasons we rely on next to each of the purposes listed below.
We use the information we collect or receive:
1) Facilitate the account creation and login process.If you choose to associate your account with our account with a third party account (such as your Google or Facebook account), we will use this information collected from third parties to facilitate account creation and login by default when we execute the contract, with your permission.
2) Give testimonials.We post recommendations on our website that may contain personal information.We will obtain your consent to use your name and recommendations before Posting them.If you would like to update or delete your recommendation information, please pass
Contact us at email@example.com and be sure to include your name, referral location and contact information.
3) Ask for feedback.We may use your information to request feedback and contact you about your use of our Site.
4) Enable user-to-user communication.We may use your information to enable user-to-user communication with each user's consent.
5) Manage user accounts.We may use your information to manage our accounts and keep them working properly.
6) Management information is sent to you.We may use your personal information to send you information about products, services and new features and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
7) Protect our services.We may use your information as part of our efforts to ensure the security of our Site (for example, for fraud surveillance and prevention).
8) To implement our terms, conditions and policies for commercial purposes and to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contracts.
9) Responding to legal requirements and preventing harm.If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to examine the data we hold to determine how to respond.
3.0 Will your information be shared with anyone?
We always provide services or fulfill business obligations to you within the legal framework, but we always adhere to protect your privacy.
We generally share information only with your consent. We may also process or share your data we hold on the following basis:
1) Consent: We may process your data if you express your consent for us to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
2) Legitimate Interests: We may process your data as reasonably necessary to realize our legitimate business interests.
3) Performance of the Contract: In the event that we sign a contract with you, we may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract.
4) Legal obligations: We may disclose your information where required by law to comply with applicable law, government requirements, judicial procedures, court orders or legal procedures, such as responding to court orders or subpoenas (including responding to public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements).
5) Significant Interests: We may disclose your information when we deem it necessary to investigate, prevent or take action against situations that may violate our policies, involve fraud, a potential threat to anyone's security and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved
More specifically, we may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
6) Business Transfer: We may share or transfer your information in the course of any merger, sale of corporate assets, financing or acquisition of all or part of our business to another company or in the course of negotiations.
1) Policies regarding cookies and other similar technologies
This website uses the above tools for a variety of purposes, including:
To the extent necessary for its operation, that is, to adjust the way the site displays its users' devices, software and preferences and its Settings;
Beyond what is necessary to monitor and analyze the way users use the Site and improve its functionality.
We use the following types of cookies:
Analytical cookies, which are used to investigate users' behavior on the site;
Functional cookies that allow you to remember user Settings and personalize (for example, in the language of choice or in accepting cookie Settings);
Third-party Cookies -- Cookies of third parties, including Google Inc and social media providers that implement plug-ins on their sites, may also be stored on your device.
2) How to disable cookies
Upon entering our Site, you have the option to consent to the cookie storage for purposes other than the normal operation of the Site.Even if you have agreed, you can use the options described below.
Each user can disable cookies in their browser.To help you manage cookies, the following are links to some browser sites.
Windows Internet Explorer:
Users can also set their browsers to accept cookies in every case.This means that your browser will always require that you consent to such access before granting access to cookies.
You can disable the transfer of your data for analysis and statistics purposes through Google Analytics.To do this, you need to follow
https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en provides instructions for installing browser extensions.
5.0 How long will we keep your information?
Unless otherwise required by law, we will retain your information for as long as necessary to achieve the purposes set out in this Privacy Notice.
We will only retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary for the purposes set forth in this Privacy Statement, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or other legal requirements).No purpose in this notice will require us to retain your personal information for more than 90 days.
When we did not last of legitimate business need to deal with your personal information, we will delete or anonymous, such information could, of course, we can't delete or anonymous (for example, because of your personal information has been stored in the backup files) such information, then we will securely store your personal information, and isolate them, don't do any further processing,Until possible deletion.
6.0 How do we ensure the security of your information?
6.1 Only visit our website or use the services under the website
We aim to protect your personal information through a system of organizational and technical security measures.
We have implemented appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect the security of any personal information we handle.However, despite our protective measures and efforts to protect your information, no electronic transmission over the Internet or information storage technology can guarantee 100% security, and therefore we cannot promise or guarantee that hackers, cybercriminals or other unauthorized third parties will not be able to breach our security,Do not collect, access, steal, or modify your information.Although we will use our best efforts to protect your Personal Information, you do so at your own risk, both to and from our Website.You should only access this Site in a secure environment.
6.2 Indirect use of social media plug-ins
The site includes a social media plugin.When you use the Site, the IP address and browser ID of your Site are shared with these social media providers.Because of this integration, service providers will receive information about websites that your browser has displayed, even if you do not give a specific service provider profile or are not currently logged into your social media account.Clicking the social media plug-in also establishes a direct connection to the servers of these media providers, which may collect additional data from your device.Please note that once you click on the social media provider's plug-in, we have no control over what data they collect.
For more information about the purpose and scope of data collected by these social media and their processing, use and protection of your personal data, as well as your relevant rights and options regarding privacy protection, please visit:
Facebook Ireland Ltd. (Ireland):
Facebook Ireland Limited (“Facebook”) and the Law Firm are joint controllers in terms of processing data for statistical purposes.
Information about the principles of joint controlling of data by Facebook and the Law Firm is available at
In turn, information concerning the processing of personal data by
Facebook for statistical purposes is available at
Twitter, Inc. (USA): https://twitter.com/en/privacy
WhatsApp Ireland Limited (Ireland):
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (Ireland):
LinkedIn Ireland Unlimited Company (“LinkedIn”) and the Law Firm are joint controllers in terms of processing data for statistical purposes.
Information about the principles of joint controlling of data by LinkedIn and the Law Firm is available at
7.0 What is your right to privacy?
In some areas, such as the European Economic Area, you have the right to better access and control your personal information.You can view, change, or terminate your account at any time.
In some areas (such as the European Economic Area), you have certain rights under applicable data protection laws.These might include
1) Request access to and access to a copy of your Personal Information;
2) the right to request correction or deletion;
3) restrict the processing of your personal information;
4) Data portability, if applicable.
In some cases, you may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information.To make such a request, use the contact information provided below.We will consider and act on any request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
If we process your personal information with your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.Please note, however, that this does not affect the legality of pre-withdrawal processing, nor does it affect the legitimate processing of your personal information for reasons other than consent.
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area and you believe that we are handling your personal information illegally, you have the right to complain to your local data protection watchdog.You can find their contact information here:
If you are a Swiss resident, can be in here for contact information of data protection agency: https://www.edoeb.admin.ch/edoeb/en/home.html
8. 0 Disallow tracking control
Most web browsers and some mobile operating systems and mobile applications contain do-not-track (" DNT ") features or Settings that you can activate to indicate your privacy preferences and Not allow data about your online browsing activities to be monitored and collected.A unified technical standard for the identification and implementation of DNT signals has not been finalized at this stage.Therefore, we do not currently respond to DNT browser signals or any other mechanism that automatically communicates that you have chosen not to track online.If we adopt online tracking standards that we must follow in the future, we will inform you of this practice in an amended version of this privacy statement.
9. 0 Will we update this notice?
Yes, we will update this notice as needed to comply with relevant laws.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time.The updated version will be indicated by the updated "revised" date, and the updated version will take effect immediately when it becomes accessible.If we make material changes to this Privacy Statement, we may notify you of such changes by Posting a notice of such changes in a prominent location or by sending a notice directly to you.We encourage you to review this Privacy Statement frequently to learn how we protect your information.
10. 0 How can you contact us about this notice?
If you have any questions or comments on this notice, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:Yiju Hardware Products Co.,Ltd
1# Qun Shan Road, Huanglong Industrial Zone, Wuyi County, Jinhua City, Zhejiang Province, China 321200
12. 0 How do you view, update or delete the data we collect from you?
Depending on the applicable laws of your country/territory, you may have the right to request access to, change or, in some cases, delete personal information we have collected from you.To request to view, update or delete your personal information, please visit
https://www.novfeel.com/contact/.We will respond to your request within 30 days.
Copyright©2022 JinHua Yiju Hardware Products Co., LTD. All Rights Reserved