1. Good stainless steel children's water bottles are made of 304 steel. Stainless steel children's water bottle liner generally requires the use of food grade 304 steel to manufacture, so as to ensure that the amount of heavy metal in the thermos cup does not exceed the standard. But 304 steel is much more expensive than 201 or 202 steel, when you want to buy it, you can see whether the outer package of the goods is marked "304".
2. A good stainless steel children's water bottle adopts tailless vacuum technology. At present, the vacuum technology of stainless steel children's water bottle sold on the market is divided into tail vacuum and tailless vacuum. The former is the traditional process, the latter is now the most advanced process technology. Tailless vacuum products have many advantages, such as high vacuum degree, long holding time, large effective capacity and long service life.
3. A good stainless steel children's water bottle has fine workmanship and exquisite appearance. Stainless steel children's water bottle liner and liner surface polishing are uniform, and it has exquisite workmanship at the interface. The mouth of the stainless steel children's water bottle is smooth, the screw between the lid and the mouth is flexible without gap, the plastic lid has no odor, and the appearance of the product can be customized according to the user group.
1. Vacuum insulation identification method: Pour boiling water into a stainless steel insulated cup and tighten the stopper or lid clockwise. After 2 to 3 minutes, touch the surface of the cup body with your hand. If the cup body is obviously warm, it indicates that the product has lost the vacuum degree and cannot achieve good thermal insulation effect.
2. Sealing performance identification method: after adding water to the cup, tighten the bottle stopper and lid clockwise, put the cup flat on the table, there should be no water leakage. And there should be no gap between the lid and the rim of the cup.
3. Plastic accessories identification method: food grade new plastic is characterized by small smell, bright surface, no burr, long service life, and not easy to aging. Ordinary plastic or recycled plastic is characterized by big smell, dark color, a lot burr, plastic aging, and easy to break.
4. Capacity identification method: the depth of the liner and the height of the shell is basically the same (difference of 16 to 18 mm), and capacity conforms to nominal value. Some lower-quality stainless steel insulated cups are filled with sand and cement blocks to make up for the missing weight. There is a myth that a heavier cup (pot) is not necessarily better.
Copyright©2022 JinHua Yiju Hardware Products Co., LTD. All Rights Reserved