For many consumers, after the stainless steel vacuum flask is purchased, it is wrong to use it directly after brushing it with water several times. Because the stainless steel vacuum mug will operate on the inner tank when vacuuming and electrolysis of the inner tank, as well as when painting, so that some oily bacteria will remain on the inner tank, and it will not be cleaned by brushing with water a few times. , so what should I pay attention to before using the newly purchased stainless steel vacuum insulated mug?
Ⅰ. Precautions before using the new stainless steel vacuum mug
1. Before using the new stainless steel vacuum mug, it must be scalded with boiling water (or washed several times with some edible detergent for high temperature disinfection.)
2. Before use, please preheat (or pre-cool) with boiling water (or cold water) for 5 to 10 minutes to make the heat preservation effect better.
3. Do not overfill the water, so as to avoid scalding from the overflow of boiling water when the lid is tightened.
4. Please drink slowly to avoid burns.
5. It is not advisable to store carbonated beverages such as milk, dairy products and fruit juices for a long time.
6. After drinking, please tighten the lid of the cup to ensure hygiene and cleanliness.
7. It is advisable to use a soft cloth and edible detergent diluted with warm water when cleaning. Do not use alkaline bleach, metal dishcloths, chemical rags, etc.
8. The inner side of the stainless steel vacuum thermos may sometimes produce some red rust spots due to the influence of iron and other substances in the contents. It can be soaked in warm water and diluted vinegar for 30 minutes, and then fully cleaned.
9. In order to prevent the generation of odor or stains, and can be used for a long time. After use, please wash and dry thoroughly.
Ⅱ. How to clean the stainless steel vacuum mug?
First remove peculiar smell: 1. Salt to remove peculiar smell: Pour table salt into the thermos cup, dilute with heated water, shake well, soak for 5-10 minutes, and then rinse. 2. Remove peculiar smell from orange peel: orange peel has the effect of adsorbing peculiar smell. Put fresh orange peel into the cup, add water, and then tighten the lid of the stainless steel vacuum thermos cup and shake it a few times to remove the peculiar smell. 3. Baking soda to remove peculiar smell: Add about 5 grams of baking soda to the thermos cup, pour hot water to dilute it, seal the lid and shake the thermos cup, and then rinse with water. When cleaning the inner liner of the stainless steel vacuum thermos, it is best to use a sponge to clean it, as vegetable cloth or hard materials will damage the inner wall.
Next, clean the gap of the bottle cap: remove the cap, squeeze some toothpaste on the toothbrush, gently brush the gap of the bottle cap, and then rinse it with clean water. After that, rinse the whole with clean water, wipe it dry and dry: rinse the whole inside and outside of the cup with clean water several times to ensure that no cleaning substances remain. It should be noted that it should be thoroughly dried and then covered after washing, so as to avoid the stainless steel vacuum flask from stinking.