The stainless steel vacuum insulated cups have the function of keeping warm and cold. For ordinary thermos cups, the functions of heat preservation and cold preservation are relatively poor, while the effect of stainless steel vacuum insulated cups is much better. On hot days, we can use the stainless steel vacuum insulated cups to fill with ice water or ice cubes, so that you can enjoy the cool feeling at any time. In winter, it can be filled with hot water, so that you can drink hot water at any time.
The stainless steel vacuum insulated cups are made of double-layer stainless steel inside and outside. The inner tank and the outer shell are combined by welding technology, and then the air in the interlayer between the inner tank and the outer shell is extracted by vacuum technology to achieve the effect of vacuum insulation. So how to choose stainless steel vacuum mug?
1. Check the thermal insulation performance: After filling with boiling water, tighten the bottle stopper or stainless steel vacuum thermos cap clockwise and touch the outer surface and lower part of the cup body after about 2 to 3 minutes. If you find a warm feeling, it means that the thermal insulation performance of the stainless steel vacuum insulated cup is not good enough.
2. Check the tightness: Fill the cup with water, tighten the lid of the cup after add water to the stainless steel vacuum insulated cup, invert it for a few minutes, or shake it a few times. If there is no leakage, it proves that the sealing performance is good.
3. Identify the quality of plastic accessories: The characteristics of food-grade new plastics are small odor, bright surface, no burrs, long service life and not easy to age. Ordinary plastics or recycled plastics are characterized by strong odor, dark color, many burrs, and plastics are easy to age and break.
4. Capacity of stainless steel vacuum insulated cups: The depth of the inner tank is basically the same as the height of the outer shell, the difference is less than 16 to 18 mm, and the capacity is in line with the nominal value. Some poor quality stainless steel vacuum insulated cups add sand and cement blocks to the cup to make up for the missing weight. Note that the heavier the stainless steel vacuum flask, the better the quality is.
5. Stainless steel material: The material of 304 has high temperature resistance and excellent corrosion resistance. It is generally widely used in medical equipment and food utensils, so it is not harmful to the human body as the material of the thermos. The material of the 316 thermos is better, and of course the cost will be higher. And the corrosion resistance and high temperature strength are particularly good, even in very harsh conditions. This is mainly because of its good work hardening type, higher strength than 304 material, and a longer service life. The 316 mirror stainless steel can be used to hold any soup drinks. Many children's thermos are made of this material, which is suitable for children to use, and there is no need to worry about the corrosion of beverages and these cups are more resistant to corrosion and more expensive.
Copyright©2022 JinHua Yiju Hardware Products Co., LTD. All Rights Reserved